Monday, January 30, 2017

Book of Days : more of - less of

I am loving Book of Days. I learn so much from Effy, from the supportive class participants, and from my own work. This year we have a main lesson every fortnight, and so far I'm keeping up - next main lesson is tomorrow :-)
This one was thinking about what we want to leave behind and also bring forward into 2017. Here's the step out : click on any photo to see it larger. I love purple and green on the page together
Happy with how the face is coming along but not happy with the patchy look of the purple background
Stencil to the rescue ♥
More work on her pretty face
Is it done yet? 
Not quite...the joined-up lettering needs some added SHINE.
Completed spread : 
I love this process - the result's not perfect, but it's come from me and I've learned a bit more about myself through this creative act. 
See my Flickr album for all my art from classes with Effy HERESign up to Book of Days or other classes with Effy Wild HERE

1 comment:

  1. That purple and yellow/green are great complementary colours, and I've always liked journalling in between wavy lines. I should be doing more of that! Glad you're enjoying your Effy class! I still have Radiant Faces to go through - I keep forgetting about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...