I am tired....and while others are talking about new daily challenges, I am feeling called to rest and really attend to self-care. Maybe it's part of the cycle of seasons. I'm sure it's partly my grief process as well. Just took a break from writing this to check my emails and read this from Brave Girls' Club :
Taking it as a sign from the universe ♥ SHINE is my word of the year.
After quite a bit of thought, here's my course correction for April :
- I am NOT making a checklist of projects to complete for this month.
- I have set up a place to write and I want to do more journaling in my Inner Work Journal.
- I REALLY want to stitch more
- I need to complete my clearing spaces to spark joy and am looking forward to changing out my wardrobe for cooler weather towards the end of the month
- I am taking a break from my #52stamps challenge for April
- Hopefully I'll still be creating things to blog about
Happy Easter to you. I'd love to hear how the change of season is affecting you.