Friday, January 27, 2017

Book of Days : Bring on the Wonder

I've had a wonder-full week so decided I couldn't skip this bonus lesson from Week 2. It's a lesson in gratitude. After my initial collage, my colour-scheme turned out to be beachy summer - indicative of where I am at the moment :-) Truly mixed media - the rose is a paper serviette, and I just love my new gold Posca Pen. (OMG went looking for an image to share and discovered can buy at warehouse stationery cheaper than the art supply store I discovered them in! Good for future reference) Here are the steps in my process.
See my Flickr album for all my art from classes with Effy HERESign up to Book of Days or other classes with Effy Wild HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...