Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Daily Journaling Week 16

I'm following the prompts of the original Documented Life 2014Week 16 : add a cardboard food box in a creative wayAnd from the blog for Life Documented 2017 HERE : add photos. 
We started this week with Easter weekend, so seemed obvious that my cardboard food box would be packaging from one of the boys' eggs.
I began this spread with overlapping tape from last week's flap addition, some seepage in the middle, and some cleaning off of paint onto the page. Prettied it up with some sprays and a circular stencil
Decided I needed to get into the Easter theme so laid down some egg-shaped masks and sprayed with black
This created pretty soft eggs and the opportunity to messily outline with lovely gold  
Going back to my original prompt, I used the cardboard packaging by featuring the bunny with lovely words for Easter (also outlined with gold), and I cut out individual daisy shapes and used them to date the journal spaces.
I often add photos to my spread as part of my journaling. This is how it looks so far.
You can see all my posts about this project HERE and my Flickr album HERE

3 comments:

  1. Loving your Easter spread with the egg shapes - makes a change from the circles we all like to use - time goes by so fast - it was Christmas just the other day, now Easter is done and dusted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pages! i love all the lovely layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Zsuzsa and Nicole - hope you both had a Happy Easter <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...