Tuesday, January 12, 2021

52 tags : Week 2

I'm participating in Anne Brooke's weekly challenge on Youtube #52tagshannemade. Week 2 : A Heart. No set colour this week.
Anne's style (above) is totally different from mine but it's cool to see her stitching ideas and I love how she let her lace fall over the edge of her tag. I decided to use some of my favourite colours. Went to stay overnight with my mum so took a tin of gatherings
I hand stitched the fabric and bead layers while I was away. The heart effect is made by ironing painted fusible to some batik fabric.
Once home I wanted to add some colour to the tag background before adding the stitched layers and my sari ribbon to finish
So glad I decided to join this challenge. Find my first post HERE.

2 comments:

  1. This is a sweet project. Love all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding it even more managable than last year's challenge one since I have guidance. Lovely to marry her prompt and my own style.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...