Thursday, January 14, 2021

Wanderlust : Garden of wishes

Wanderlust Week 2 with Laly Mille. I love her work. Go HERE for a peek at this project on her blog. Very happy to use found words in this project and 
I love how Laly uses white but I felt much happier once I added my iridescent blue around the sky. 
Had to include butterflies - these are paper serviettes. I am seeing so many monarchs flying around our garden at present.
Fabulous project and I'm enjoying my smaller page size (Small Dylusions journal purchased from Warehouse Stationery : this spread measures 20.5 x 25 cm). I can have a good try at each weekly project without feeling overwhelmed.  

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...