Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 32

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild (Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. See the original post HERE.
#32 : Pride. Pride is inextricably linked with self-love and self-esteem although as Effy points out, it's hard to find a quote that shows Pride in a positive light. I am proud of who I am and what I stand for. I am proud of how I have behaved this year in the face of difficult challenges.There's a link to a free tutorial with Effy for a journal page celebrating being proud of yourself HERE
Inspired this week by a couple of embellishments in my stash which I rearranged together to symbolise that self-love enables me to shine, and a piece of paper that made me think of a galaxy (salt sprinkled on watercolour gives this lovely effect)
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE. We are back to Level 2 here in Palmerston North today. Everything crossed that our new community transmissions in Auckland can be contained (Level 3 there). Please take care of yourself while you are taking care of others 💜

4 comments:

  1. You have every reason to be proud, Lynette! Many of us would have fallen apart. That's a superb project and the galaxy paper looks very... - well, galactic! Love the colour scheme with that dusty purple. Keep creating! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You earned a medal for sure! The watercolor paper is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...