I cut the bases to postcard size - decided to go with 4.5" x 6.5"
Next layer was glued down serviettes...here's an example of how one 1/4 of a serviette design ended up on 3 cards - you remove just the top layer and I use gel medium to glue it. When dry it's lovely and transparent so you can see the layer underneath.
|Click on any photo to see it larger.|
The swap requires 10 postcards, but I cut enough to use up all my card backgrounds. I'll share what I did with the remaining cards later in the week : Go HERE
For my 10 swaps I added found words, stitch and, in most cases, a bit of sari ribbon for added texture and general yumminess. Here they all are - I can't decide which one is my favourite :-) Click on any photo to see them larger.
|original postcard back|
Got my 10 addresses today so these will be posted on Monday, and then I wait for happy mail in my letter box :-)
PS if you want to see what other people have been creating for this swap, go HERE.