Bloggy Got Back

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Aiming for completion....

It's time to take stock of the projects bouncing round in my head that I'm wanting to get completed in 2014. Around November, I often have to let some ideas go that I can't realistically complete by year's end. This year it's my fabric collage. Not sure if I might let this go for good....we'll see what the new year brings.
I've had a good think and come up with the following plan. 
Deadlines for November (2 weeks) :
  • I need to make another batch of cards : Unfortunately a couple need to be bereavement cards, but there are also a few birthdays around this time of year
  • iHanna's postcard swap - need to be sent no later than 1 December
  • It would be good to have made my Christmas cards by 30 November
By Christmas (5 1/2 weeks) :
  • I'm thinking of making a couple of Christmas tree skirts for presents
By the end of 2014 (6 1/2 weeks) :
I would also love to be able to fit in some more butterfly stitching - first seen HERE it now looks like this
Very happy that composing this blogpost has got me sorted with the order of things and also give me a fresh dose of motivation :-) What are you hoping to achieve in the remaining weeks of the year? I'll revisit this list as we get to the deadlines...

2 comments:

Wendy Watson said...

I like you idea of checking what you want to finish and the deadlines for doing so . . . and it makes me realise just how close Christmas is!

We may be pretty wonderful but magic powers? Not yet.

Trisha said...

I love to read about other people's plan and to see other people's lists. I am aiming for the New Rags Market on 6 December in Masterton and then working on a Henley Lake series and a Garden series. It was lovely to meet you today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...