Monday, February 15, 2021

Wanderlust : Making Ephemera personal

Wanderlust Week 7 with Kate Crane. Kate's a guest host for 2021 so we'll be seeing more than one lesson from her - thankful for that. Thoroughly enjoyed this lesson from the gatherings, to including a colour palette right on my page, to seeing this spread come to life. 
Personal touches include use of favourite stencils 
Adding handmade stamps to sheet music to create some unique circular elements
I'm a kiwi girl so like to include elements from New Zealand, and I adore using found words
The photo is of my mother, the lace is her grandmother's, and I love to include stitch where I can
I really enjoy book pages and sheet music in the background still being able to be seen through layers. Very happy with this spread

4 comments:

  1. This is truly wonderful!! Colors, texture, design, vintage feel. Terrific

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nancy. This was a different colour palette for me and I'm loving it.

      Delete
  2. Lovely that you made it so personal! I thought it was you in the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...