Saturday, February 6, 2021

Free inspirations for February

A few Free art inspirations available this month. Laura Horn has created a 5 day free challenge HERE
While the challenge ends on the 14 Feb, you will have access to the content until the 2 March 2021.
And in case you missed enrolling first time around, The Painted Paper Project is available again HERE
Shared again for Valentine's Day, this Kindness Project, with the simple message of SPREAD JOY, has thousands of creatives making “heart bundles” to share with others. Featuring a number of artists, the doors are open to new sign-ups for a limited time.
And if you're looking for an extra challenge to make art every day, you can still join the 100 Day Project. It seems very daunting to me with an already packed schedule but Roben-Marie Smith shares her tips and tricks HERE if you're keen. She's doing #100daysofswatchesmyway. Check out her Instagram feed here to see them
I'm actually tempted to try joining a couple of my fav instagrammers for #100daysofcollagefodder. It was Wendy from Willa Wanders who had this idea - check out her stories on her Instagram. Follow her College Fodder account HERE or her Willa account for highlights.
You can find Megan Whisner-Quinlan HERE and more specifically #megsfodder2021
I am tempted by this as a way to follow-up and expansion on my Stitched Elements for art journals which I shared in July last year. 
I'll let you know if I join in....

2 comments:

  1. Always fun to see your inspiration classes. Stitched elements- also fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can make more stitched elements happen. Happy weekend :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...