Wednesday, February 3, 2021

52 Tags : Week 5

I'm participating in Anne Brooke's weekly challenge on Youtube #52tagshannemade. Week 5 : Kisses. Incorporating a cross from strips of fabric and then adding X stitching. I gathered pretty blush pink and neutrals. 
I liked the combination of paper and fabric for my Week 4 tag so I decided to repeat that idea but in a different way. This time the paper is some doily from my gel printing session with alcohol inks here and I used a heart design stitch on my machine to attach the fabric. It doesn't show much in the end, but it's an extra fun addition.
The thread is Artificial silk for crochet or knitting. Chunky and with a pretty sheen.
I just love this close-up of all the delicious texture
Scroll through all of my 52 tags HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching! This challenge must be right up your street! I'm taking a little unscheduled break but will be back next week! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really loving this. Can't believe I am about to create Week 6 already!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...