Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 17

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild (Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. See the original post HERE.
#17 : Pause. Again this prompt is so relevant right now. My body needs me to slow down - to rest - to let the chemo do its work. I want to keep going and doing 'my normal' but I need to listen because my body is giving me all the right cues about what's needed. Effy's card had a face and I decided I'd do one too - inspired by the tilted head of my Autumn bliss spread this past week. Glued book paper to my playing card and drew her in Stabilo pencil. Once I'd added the water I loved her without too many additions. But I had to include a little background colour and my stitched element.
These are the 4 cards I've created in April
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...