Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A Year of Rumi : Peace be with you

This month's Rumi quote is about Peace and the connectivity of the human condition, and the golden thread of kindness. Since Effy shared a photo of this lesson on her blog last year I thought you might like to see what she did and how mine differs. 
Learning every day - what would happen if....I start with scrapbook paper that has large florals in gold for my background?
Butterfly serviette makes me happy
and really thrilled that since I used glazes you can still see the original gold shining through
Find out more about A Year of Rumi with Effy Wild HERE. All the lessons are available for instant access in the classroom. There's also a very supportive and inspiring FB group. See all my posts about this class HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I do so admire that mandala stencil you used. And how you enhanced the flowers- colorful and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely stencil and was bonus of being a cheap one! It's a Rosie's Studio brand.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...