Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Cheap and FREE online art classes UPDATED

♥♥♥♥♥Happy New Year ♥♥♥♥♥
I originally created a list of Cheap (up to US$25) and free online art (mainly journal) classes in December 2013 and it's had almost 4500 visits since then! I update it every year plus whenever I hear of something new so HERE is the latest version- all links have been checked and are correct at time of posting.
These are my most recent new discoveries that have been added : 
Journal 52 : 2 options for pricing in 2018 : $5 per month, or class format of US$26 for year. Read more HERE.
Roben-Marie SmithNew for 2018 : Charming Challenge
Every Monday (January 1 - June 25) make an affirmation word charm that co-ordinates with each letter of the alphabet. Decorate an Altoids Tin or something like it to store them in. You can also make a changeable necklace for the charms. Also available, a mini workshop to make the charming box and necklace US$15
Tiare Smith : A creative "I feel positively" prompt released every week for the whole year. 
Go for the Free challenge (creative prompt and sneak peek of her journal every Monday) or classroom style (US$25). All details HERE.
Also see my blogpost from early December with some other FREE options for reviewing the past year and looking forward HERE.
Go check out the complete list HEREYou can always find the complete list by clicking on the link top right side bar with date last updated. Please let me know if I've missed anything. Happy Creative 2018 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...