Monday, May 28, 2012

Back to Letter Love

Very excited to be back doing the Letter Love workshop with Joanne Sharpe. I started this course in February, but only got as far as Lesson 10. This is where I left Letter Love in March before 30 Days of Lists completely took over!
Decided it would be good for me to restart where I left off with another go at Lesson 10 : Delightfully Doodled Alphas 
Now I'm looking forward to more experimenting and learning as I move through lessons 11 to 29.
Joanne Sharpe has a DVD coming out soon - check it out here.
And if you want to get your doodle on, Alisa Burke has a new online class called Doodle Delight. Very tempted by this one....usually US$40, on special for US$30 May 28-June 3. Might see you there!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Wish! The delightfully doodled alphabets are such a fun and free way to letter, Ive also loved Joannes class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynette what a great lessons. Your writing is fabulous. Love the doodles, I love do it by myself.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great classes and love your take on it, especially how the 'wish' turned out!
    Have a happy week,
    France

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...