Saturday, October 2, 2021

52 Tags : Weeks 38 and 39. Three quarter check in

Welcome to October and time to share my recent responses to Anne Brooke's weekly Tag challenge. These 2 tags from the past fortnight go together. Week 38 was Reverse Applique and we had to keep the pieces we cut away for Week 39 : Applique.
While I managed to do the reverse applique with hand stitching, I didn't have much fabric left so used lines of machine stitching to "applique" the small pieces left over. Can you believe we are three quarters of the way through the year and this challenge?
3 months of the year left. What do you want to make of or in it?
This link will take you to all of my posts about this challenge. You can view Anne's weekly demo on Youtube #52tagshannemade.

2 comments:

  1. I like the deep colors you used in these. An impressive collection 3/4 of the way through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. Very motivating to see them all together

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...