Wednesday, October 6, 2021

52 Tags : Week 40

Time for my take on Anne Brooke's weekly Tag challenge. Week 40 : Something Yummy. Anne kept it really simple this week and couched some yummy yarns onto hand-dyed felt. For me, Silk is Yummy - the feel of it, the colours, the different products that can be used. I looked through my silk stash and found a serviette trapped in silk coccoon strippings with sprinkles of Angelina fibre, sari silk yarn of various weights and colours, and a piece of hand-dyed Dupion silk. Not pictured is my stash of sari ribbons which you will have seen appear often in my work, including this Tag project. All of these feel delicious to me and make me happy.
This is my Yummy Tag - hearts and beads are also yummy and these are some of my favourite yummy colours
This link will take you to all of my posts about this challenge. You can view Anne's weekly demo on Youtube #52tagshannemade.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...