Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 52!

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild 
that I've been creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm) all yearEach card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. 
See the original post HERESo proud of myself for making all 52 cards.
#52 : Beloved I've been clearing my art space and sticking up new inspirations. I had peeled off this washi tape and although it's got some paper on the back it's too good not to re-use with some gel medium.
I adore tapa and pink so this was my inspiration.
I enjoy the subtle beauty of modeling paste through the stencil. And a butterfly had to be included. This isn't quite my final post for this project. I will decorate the box that I have to hold these and then I'll share a flip through of them all. Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE.

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful Lynette - all 52 cards completed and each and every one of them a beauty! Well done for sticking with the challenge - I can tell it was well worth it! Wishing you a wonderful and healthy 2021 - you deserve all the joy and happiness in the world after what you went through last year! Keeping you in my thoughts xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...