Thursday, December 3, 2020

December Advent Journal

I absolutely adored my 2019 December Daily project.
Led by prompts with Kasia Avery I couldn't wait to sign up again in 2020. I'm sharing the link HERE today because it's FREE to enrol but you can only do so until the end of this week!
I've loved the prompts from the last 2 years, but will be approaching things in a different way this year. I am starting later in December because I just can't fit anything else into my days right now. Kasia is also doing things a little differently because she is 8 months pregnant so only offering 14 days of prompts. I'll share what I do if I manage something this year. I love Kasia's approach - it's about self care, time for you, the process of creating rather than what you end up with.
There's also this Art Journal Advent Challenge available with Raspberry Blue Sky and Mara Kreative Studio (use google translate for English) 
- includes tutorials from both of them on how to make a concertina journal and free prompts throughout December on Instagram. 
I have no problem with adapting northern hemisphere prompts to fit my New Zealand December and the start of Summer and highly recommend a December Daily journal project if you can manage it. You just need to find what works for you because it needs to be something that adds to your enjoyment of the season, not become an added stress. Please share in the comments if you're doing one of these projects or know of similar projects we might like to explore. Merry Merry 🎄

2 comments:

  1. I didn't find out about Kasia's offering until after I had committed myself to the Instagram challenge. I did sign up but I'm not sure if I can manage both - maybe I'll do Kasia's in the new year! So much inspiration out there this time around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be late to the party but hoping I can combo something from both :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...