Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Bookmarks

I work at a private school in Palmerston North, part-time admin and part-time librarian. As part of my library role we have student librarians who help throughout the year. Since 2015 I've been making bookmarks for them all as a thank you. Every year it's VERY busy at this time, and every year I think it's important enough to create for my special helpers. This year I discovered I had some cardstock cut into bookmark shapes. I laid them out on old sheet music to catch overspray and then used some spare pieces of scrap watercolour paper to mop up. Sprayed with 3 colours through stencils.  
Because I've been doing this a while I've got a good sense of what works well together. Many pieces looked lovely once dry and only needed to have the fibre tassel added 
while others just 
needed a little tape glued on. 
Happy with this quick project and my librarians loved them too ðŸ’œ
See the other bookmarks I've made over the years HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Your annual mission accomplished- and beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look lovely and this is a great way to mass produce beautiful things! A nice gesture towards your little helpers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...