Thursday, March 5, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 9

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild (Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. See the original post HERE.
#9 : Transform. Inspired by butterflies - they are a favourite that crop up often in my art. And of course I'm transforming jumbo playing cards every week. This one started by gluing down 2 layers of some serviette leftover on my work table from my most recent art journal bloom page.
In addition to my found word and stitch, my elements were a layered butterfly and stencil. 
Fun to play with layers in a different way this week. This is not a card deck that will be shuffled!
And that's the end of our second month. I am inspired to see the cards together. 5 weeks of prompts in January :
4 weeks in February : 
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...