Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 12

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild (Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. See the original post HERE.
#12 : Navigate. I am amazed at how each weekly prompt (not created this year!) is so appropriate for where I am right now. Currently navigating Covid-19 and social lock down in New Zealand with the additional challenge of Chemo treatments. Focusing on the good. Inspired by my latest gratitude journal page since the paints and stencils are still lying out and I loved that wee birdy serviette...
As much hand stitching as I could manage without tearing the card. 
Sending you strength as we navigate together apart. Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE

4 comments:

  1. Soft colors- so pretty. I've been thinking of you coping with both the treatments and the need to do social distancing. Prayers for you and your health care professionals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. I really do appreciate you visiting and leaving your comments so regularly ♥

      Delete
  2. Hi, I think about you every day and hope things are going as well as possible. I am so impressed you are keeping up with making beautiful art and am grateful for you that you have this wonderful outlet at such a testing time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I am really good so far. Third chemo on Monday = half way YAY! So grateful that I can create.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...