Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Stitched Cards

One of the things I love about blogging is that it captures my process for later inspiration. I wanted to make some more cards that included paper and stitch, and serendipitously came across this post from last year
I've been able to use the tag stitching ideas to inspire my next batch of cards. Assorted papers with a focal image
and decorative stitching
Some of my art included
And although they don't look anything like the inspiration I began with
that's the fun of creating small pieces like this. I am very happy that I now have a stash for all occasions ♥

4 comments:

  1. Paper and stitching- the perfect companions! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look wonderful - those postage stamps are sublime and I love how you included your own art as well. Very unique cards indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - I enjoyed trying some different focals :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...