Friday, March 14, 2014

Watercolour Calendar Journaling

What a wonderful week it's been - the sun continues to shine on us, although a storm is brewing for the weekend - make the most of today I say. First joy - my eldest son is doing really well with his basketball and had another success on the weekend by getting into the Under 15 rep squad. On Tuesday I had my wonderful win of 4 free classes with Alisa Burke. Finished Friday with my youngest son getting 46 runs not out and taking 5 wickets at their school 20/20 game! It all went in the calendar journal...
One of the things that surprised me this week was how easy it was to dip my water brush into watercolour paint and write the day in free-hand! Worked well for Sunday - you can see I also added watercolor to a stamped journal spot
and I repeated the watercolour brush word for Tuesday - and there's that magic pencil again
Wednesday's white crayon as a resist was just one of the ideas from watching this Vimeo about making watercolor backgrounds from Alisa Burke. 
Finished off the week with watercolour paints applied to a hand-carved stamp and some foam letters.
I think my completed page reflects my joyful week :-) 
Have yourself a great weekend. You can see all my calendar journaling pages in my flickr set HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...