Friday, March 28, 2014

Stenciled Cards

Every time I use any of my stencils and sprays I feel so happy. I've been getting my money's worth from my new stencil
Playing with layers of ink sprayed through the stencil
and then printing with the ink remaining on the top of the stencil
I really love the different effects of stencil vs print and the interplay of the different colour layers
These are card bases. I love them as they are
but I'm never able to call them done until I'd added some extras...so far I've completed and delivered two as birthday cards 
I love the added effect of stitch 
Hope you fit some creative time into your weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...