Sunday, January 26, 2014

Art journal pages

Had some time to play in my Full Tilt Boogie journal. This base journal page had been waiting for further inspiration
The second prompt from Journal 52 : Somewhere, a Simple Place led me to words about where I feel happiest.
The next base page in the FTB journal had another image of a lovely indian woman.
No idea how to incorporate that into any of the prompts I am trying to catch up on, so just went ahead and added stencil and paint, 
collage papers,
butterflies *I seem compelled to add these to almost every page!* and some words and tape.
This page just makes me feel good because of the colours and imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...