Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Flower projects and Free inspirations for July

I've been wanting to share my June review, but the Winter dark is making it hard to get the photos I want so thought I'd share this post and I'll be back in a day or so with the review.
First some FREE inspiration : Junk Journal July is back. 
You may remember I did this last year
Find out all about it HERE and get a workbook and ephemera pack. All FREE.
Follow along with the playlist on Youtube HERE for inspiration from a range of teachers. 
I'm really tempted because I loved that project, but I have to be realistic about how much time I have and I'm excited about this next offering...
Francisca Nunes has her collaborative Flowers Magic Art Fest 2024 coming up. I have been in this class since I made this fabulous journal in 2022 and it still needs to be filled. I think this is the year since class starts later this month when I will be on school holidays! 
Since I also have all of the past inspiration of 2022 and 2023 at my fingertips (thank you life-time access!) I will hopefully at last turn this journal into something wonderful. Have to say this Art Fest improves every year. This is the fabulous teacher line up for 2024. I love that I see teachers I already know and connect with and some new to discover. 
Find out everything about this event HERE. Currently early bird registration is US$67. This goes up to US$97 during fest (July 12th to 31st) and then US$137 after Fest ends. It's lifetime access so don't worry if you can't do it all live. You can sign up for previous years HERE, as well as a free class to make these journals below.
I am excited and inspired!
Also #Roxysjournalofstichery are starting their Volume 6 project in July. Watch the project reveal with Sarah HERE and then pop to her sister Rachel's details of the project HERE. You may remember that I made this stitched roll project with them last year. 
They release videos on YouTube every fortnight (Wednesday or Thursday depending on your timezone) and the next is going to be a Field Notes accordian book very much inspired by Edith Holden. Follow along with Roxy Creations by Sarah HERE and her sister Rachel HEREI am thinking I will keep an eye on this project and may be able to incorporate some of it within my Flowers Magic Journal. Might see you there.
Must also let you know about Make Create Express 24 : Creative retreat weekend : 13-14 July. From past experience, this one can feel more pressured because you only have 24 hours to watch the content, but you mustn't feel like you have to see it all. Best strategy is to choose a few favourite teachers and enjoy them as free inspiration and time for you. The weekend is a taster/tempter for a year-long collaborative. Get all the info HERE
And just in case you were expecting the Fodder Challenge in July to launch Fodder School 4, this isn't happening until October in 2024.

4 comments:

  1. Excited to see you fill that beautiful journal! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the Flowers Magic workshop, too! All the freebies- what fun. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...