Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Journal 52 in April

I'm responding to Effy Wild's Journal 52 cards for 2022 on various small cards or tags that can become part of my monthly journal project. My rules : each small piece will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. Each monthly journal is colour themed and April has been Yellow.
Week 14 : Presence. Began by sketching my figure on paper created with my own writing
Sitting with what is - light and shadow, Autumn is coming in New Zealand.
Week 15 : Anticipation
Week 16 : Emerge
Week 17 : Listen. I've been working on fodder school lessons with Sarah Gardner this week and decided I would play with the fodder I've been creating and her formula for making ATCs. This is, of course, sized to fit my journal page (4.5"x 7"), not an ATC (2.5"x 3.5").
I share these Journal 52 responses weekly on my Instagram.You can get access to the prompts by joining Effy's Wilderhood group on FB or subscribe to her newsletterSee all my posts about this project here. I'll be posting soon about how they appear in my April monthly journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...