Thursday, May 27, 2021

52 Tags : Week 21

I'm participating in Anne Brooke's weekly Tag challenge. You can view her demo each week on Youtube #52tagshannemade. Week 21 : Bullion edging. Decided to also follow Anne's colours this week of green with purple. So I made a start and did my Bullion edging stitches yesterday, and then this morning had a lovely visit from friends with some surprise treats. I immediately had to use a piece of the wrapping paper to cover my tag and one of those wooden butterflies will have to make an appearance. 
Now my tag has more meaning reflecting events of this week. 
This link will take you to all of my posts about this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely. Bullion- interesting. I'll have to look at her video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good challenge for learning new stitches.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...