Wednesday, April 7, 2021

The pause between Summer and Autumn

Decided I would like to do a lesson from Effy Wild this past weekend featuring a Hare. Didn't get to do it as part of the Moonshine Lite lesson in March, but felt appropriate for Easter. Begun with festive colours.
I had wiped off dark paint on the right page previously, but it will be fine I think. Stencils, stamps, a mask and glazes : 
Then a delay due to a couple of very social days with friends and family ♥  It's no longer Easter, but I wanted to celebrate the pause between Summer and Autumn - we are still enjoying lovely warm weather, with just the occasional rainy cooler day, but daylight savings is over so the nights are coming earlier. I glued some gelli printed paper to a carrier sheet and printed my words through my printer.
I get Moonshine Lite lessons as part of my Patreon membership which also includes A Year of Mary. You can sign up any time.

4 comments:

  1. What a smart idea to run the gelli print through the printer- why did I never think to do that?? I really like the colors in this- they're so appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little Easter inspired spread! So nicely balanced! Enjoy your "trans-season" in between summer-autumn - the best of both world, I guess!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...