Saturday, September 5, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 35

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild 
(Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. 
See the original post HERE.
#35 : Desire The colours of desire for me today are purple and red. Inspired my current work-in-progress in my art journal and one of my stitched embellishments
Used some gorgeous inky paper for the background and very happy with how this finished card feels layered and passionate. 
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE 

1 comment:

  1. So rich in color! And the stitched heart is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...