Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 39

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild 
(Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. 
See the original post HERE.
#39 : Puzzle My main puzzle at present is which project to tackle first! It's school holidays and I have a huge "want to do" list. Decided I would start with Laly Mille's lesson from the Free Life Book 2021 Taster sessions and see where it took me
Resolving the puzzle of what this card would look like was magical. 
I'll share in a separate post what I did with the rest of my papers. Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I saw her lesson video, too. Your colors are so soft and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Can't wait to finish the others now :-)

      Delete
  2. I was immediately inspired by Laly's lesson too! Spotted you in the FB group! It will be a busy two weeks ahead for us! Love how you finished off the first card with the circle stitching! Super nice! Hope you're keeping well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your twinchies. Looking forward to what else is on offer ♥

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...