Saturday, June 13, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 23

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild 
(Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. 
See the original post HERE.
#23 : Resilient. Inspired by some lovely wrapping paper and a new stamp, and have been dipping into some Klimt ideas of using gold.
I have had my last chemo treatment and am feeling grateful and taking each day at a time. Surgical consult is next (mid-July). I remain positive and am definitely wanting to celebrate my resilience. Effy used a face for her card so I was inspired to go that way too.
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE 

4 comments:

  1. Those jumbo cards are just right-sized for your creative play. The face card turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really happy that when I'm not managing much else, I can get these completed weekly :-)

      Delete
  2. Yay. Last chemo. Hooray. Onwards and upwards. Wishing you strength, fun and art all the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...