In my previous post I shared my most recent Life Book lesson complete...
or so I thought. Even as I posted it and then looked at it over the days that followed, I kept having a nagging feeling that it wasn't really done. I felt like it needed more definition somehow, but I didn't really want to add any darker lines. I should have realised that this piece, as most others from my Life Book have called to me, needed stitch. So just now I did it - machine stitching with metallic green thread added definition to my ferns
and to my border. Click on any photo to enjoy it larger.
Such a little thing, but it makes my heart happy and now I have no doubt that she is finally done!