Thursday, October 23, 2014

New Inspirations

I'm having one of those times when I'm thinking {being distracted by holidays, books & screens} more than doing! Here are some things that have caught my attention lately :
I love our library - this arty book is inspiring and not where you might usually look :
A children's book, this is catalogued in the nature section. However, I'm thinking it might be better with the books about art journaling. With ideas for lettering, drawing, and prompts, this is an inspiring book for adults as much as children.
This next one is set to inspire you with new ways of looking at your world and capturing it through photographs. It's practical as well as creative.
Take a peek via Amazon HERE
And I'm checking this one out as well :
Peek inside via Amazon HERE
They have a fun beautiful mess blog too - and here's their 20 Favourite Photography posts.
As the end of the school year is in sight, and the prospect of time in the holidays is on the horizon, I've also been thinking about classes....can't do it all, but doesn't hurt to look ;-)
At Craftsy, you can get access to a number of FREE online quilting classes. I thought this one looked interesting :
I've shared Elizabeth Hartmans' blog before : Oh, Fransson! She also has free tutorials on her blog from which I made this quilt :
And in the art journal world, Dina Wakley and Dyan Reaveley have brought out an online class together - 
US$75 - find out what you get for your money HERE.
What are you inspired by lately?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...