Friday, August 1, 2014

Watercolour Calendar Journaling

I LOVE colour - my next couple of calendar spreads show this to optimum effect! I got a new brilliant koh-i-noor watercolour stack with an arty voucher for my birthday 
These samples show my original Koh-I-Noor stack colours on the left, and the new brilliant ones on the right!
I started with sprayed colour over lace again, and then went in and lay down my new watercolours - you can see if you read the page that I got them on the Thurs.
click on any photo to see it larger
As you can see, I am regularly including photos of what I'm reading, what I'm watching, and stages of projects I'm creating. I like having these photos of my banner in progress - at this stage I wasn't blogging so felt I had to capture this somewhere else, but I hope to continue these progress photos in my journal.
You can see more headings inspired by my lettering book 
and as I continued with the second page, you can see the colour continue. I had a weekend where I had a chance to catch up on some DVD watching, and also to spend some time going through old blogposts of Alisa Burke
So inspired by her that I included the flip out so I could remember how I spent a day when I still wasn't feeling that well, but filled up on creative ideas :-)
You can see all my calendar journal pages in my flickr set HERE.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...