Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

With love from me to you. I appreciate your visits and comments so much.
Hope you'll be inspired by these cool valentines posts ::
Roben-Marie Smith's Tag & Cardboard Valentine tutorial
Rebecca Sower has done a sweet post long live love and last year she did a love series - start here with session 1.
Sweet tags and treat bags made by Kristen Robinson here.
Valentines Postcard tutorial by Terri Stegmiller
And on the weekend I updated my flickr photo sets - there's a new link to my flickr account in my sidebar, or click here to go straight to my heart art.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us. I love this card (or should I say: I heart this card?). ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work again Lynette. Love the combination.
    lovely greet Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late...but Happy Valentine's Day. Beautiful collage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...