Friday, February 22, 2013

Creating, Sharing, Reading

This was my favourite lesson from Letter Love this week
The Good Negative
And I made progress on another page in the FTB journal. Looked like this last time you saw it
and now
Loving my new fern stencil - thinking that will get lots and lots of future use.
Have a few things in my head that I thought you might like to hear about.
If you missed signing up for creative jumpstarts, all the videos are now available at Nathalie's Studio until June 2013. Mouse over CJS 2013 in the top right, slide down to highlight The JumpStarters 2013 and they will all magically appear :-)



Roben-Marie Smith has a new class called Ripped and Stitched : "Rip, stitch, paint and bind your way through this workshop where we will create a beautiful bound book complete with pockets, pages, tags and embellishments"
I loved her mixed media mayhem class and this one looks cool too. Check out this lovely cover from one of her students.
And it's been a while since I recommended new Fiction. Most recently I've been enjoying this
And this lovely pile from the library is my arty inspiration for the weekend
See you next week

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I just took a picture in the forest of a fern leaf and was thinking wat a cool stencil it would make. And now I see it does! Looks like you have a wonderful weekend ahead of you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...