Monday, March 26, 2012

Back to lists

Got behind in doing the 30 days of lists while I was at camp. Since it doesn't really matter which order you do them in, I'm going to continue this week by doing the current daily list, and then a couple from the previous week until I catch up. You get to see 4 today.
As always, the base page first so you can see how pages change.
First today's base page
List 25 : Title options for my autobiography
I really didn't want to cover up that beautiful butterly paper - they became an inspiration for one of my titles, and another you'll recognise as my blog title. The Mummy Look was a superpower from another list, and Lighten Up is my word for 2012.
A week ago we finished with list 17. So here's base page 18.
List 18 : Family Traditions (you can click on any photo to see the detail)
Base pages 19-20 are a double-spread of Alice images. Again, didn't want to cover them up.
List19 : Dear_________, you can make me happy in the following ways.
This became a letter to my boys - a mix of what I feel proud of already, and my dreams for them as they grow into men.
List 20 : Favourite memories.
Hope you are enjoying the lists. Not long until the end of March now.

3 comments:

  1. Love your letter to Sam and Jacob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lists are so creative Lynette.
    I journal in fits and starts, but I'm more into embroidery at the mo - just the stages we go thru I guess.

    Loved your certificate from camp - makes it all worthwhile!!!
    I love finding friends book lists too - I'll check these out at the library!
    x
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lists - I am still only at the title stage - oh well - one day I will catch up (maybe!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...