Thursday, December 16, 2021

Cards for all occasions

I do like to make my own cards. I've learned some things from Fodder school about preparing bits ahead, and these came together easily but still managed to be meaningfully created for each individual. Bases created in August
Fodder created in October 
and November
Combined with a lovely words and stitch, these have been gifted over the past month
See others from this batch of bases here. You may have seen that these latest cards inspired one of my December Daily journal pages shared here
I have one more day of work to go and then it's Summer holidays for me with long days to read, create, swim, and enjoy my lovely family and friends. I can now count the hours instead of the days 💜 

6 comments:

  1. Great combinations! These are just wonderful. Enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy with how these turned out. Will definitely make more. I have a long list of creative ideas for my holidays. Thank you ♥

      Delete
  2. Lovely to see these again in full size so I can really appreciate those wonderful colours and textures! Your collage fodder goes a long way and I'll be studying them so I can make something similar! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Will definitely be making more of these and I haven't completed lessons from November and not started December so lots more to come over my holiday month off!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...