Wednesday, December 22, 2021

52 Tags : Weeks 50 and 51

Time for my take on Anne Brooke's weekly Tag challenge. Two tags to catch up this week.
Week 50 : Circles. This was intended to be a simple option for last week thinking everyone's so busy but I couldn't even manage that until this past weekend. Done is better than perfect!
Week 51 : Wreath. Now on holiday and happy to spend a whole evening stitching this one.
This link will take you to all of my posts about this challenge. You can view Anne's weekly demo on Youtube #52tagshannemade. One to go! 
Merry Merry to you. 

4 comments:

  1. Both are so pretty! I can relate to your note about being happy to spend a whole evening stitching a small piece. I feel that way, too, even when it looks like I haven't made a lot of progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy :-) The process is so good isn't it? Happy holidays to you

      Delete
  2. Both look Christmassy but in a completely different way! The first one is sparkly and luxurious and the second one has that lovely folksy, homespun feel to it - love both of them! Only one more to go! Merry Christmas, Lynette, to you and your family! You'll get there before we do! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...