Tuesday, December 7, 2021

52 Tags : Week 49

Time for my take on Anne Brooke's weekly Tag challenge. Week 49 : A memory. Discovered this sample of a transfer on lutradur. I think this was from a session almost 10 years ago when I was extending my love affair with Klimt's art to start using his work as inspiration for my own work.
This link will take you to all of my posts about this challenge. You can view Anne's weekly demo on Youtube #52tagshannemadeI really loved Anne's tag this week and her process is fun to watch

2 comments:

  1. One fun aspect of this tag project is using all the bits and samples you've had on hand for so long. Very satisfying to find them a home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...