Tuesday, December 28, 2021

52 Tags : Project complete

I've been participating in Anne Brooke's weekly Tag challenge. You can view her weekly demos on Youtube #52tagshannemade. Week 52 = Macramé tree. Mine is a bit shaggy cos I used silk fibres and I love the colours. 
That's the last one for the year. See all my posts about this project HEREThey live in a box.
And they all have journaling on the back as a record of my year.
I love this view of the tassles.
Here they are in order for each quarter of the year. See others on Instagram here.
Next week we start #52flagshannemade. Find out all about it via her YouTube video
The project is going to be bunting and you can do entirely fabric ones, or work like this year's tags on a card base. A small charge this time and you join via Ko-fi (£3 = around NZ$6/month). 

2 comments:

  1. Well congratulations on completion. That box looks so wonderful with all the fiber tassels spilling out. It just invites us to pull one out to have a closer look. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. So rewarding to see them all together like this. I have loved this project from beginning to end.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...