Saturday, December 15, 2018

#arteveryday : week 6

Weekly summary of my daily creating - I believe that you can mostly manage to squeeze some art into your day even if it's only 15 minutes. Those 15 minutes add up to completed projects more quickly than you would believe. 
Saturday 8th December Completed my card bases made from the leftovers of bookmarks created for my student librarians. See how they progressed little by little last week HERE with my full post about both projects HERE.
Sunday Finished 3 of the above cards completely in preparation for birthdays this coming week AND this is a sample of my Christmas cards this year....creating a little also sometimes lights the creative fire to finish a lot ♥
Monday Almost finished my quilted face and then took my recycled face book with me to quilt group and got more doodles done...
Downloaded Susannah Conway's FREE "Unravel Your Year" workbook...and then set it aside for later attention when things calm down a bit.
Sign up for her emails and get access to this and other goodies in her Inspiration Library HERE. She also has a Find Your Word 5-day free email class that I've found awesome other years. Sign up for that HERE.
Tuesday Stitching on my bindings....
Wednesday She's finished ♥ - full post HERE.
Thursday/Friday Reality is, sometimes you're just too busy and/or too tired to do more than write in your journal and watch class videos and dream about what you'll create when you're not shattered! 
I have found this challenge of doing something so I can take a photo every day very motivating and I hope you have as well. Monday is my last day of work for this year and I'll be switching gears into holiday mode. I'll have much more flexibility in my creative time so I'm thinking I'll stop these weekly review posts for a while and just share completed art again with you. Hoping there'll be lots to share. See all my posts about this challenge HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...