Saturday, December 17, 2022

December cards

My Mum, Mother-in-Law and Aunty all have birthdays in a run of 3 days in December. This year, I went simple and stitched lovely pieces of gelli printing with meaningful words to my card bases.
Last weekend I made Christmas cards inspired by a couple of our bonus teachers for December Fodder School 2 Karen Elaine and Rebecca Chapman. I was thrilled, because I didn't think I was going to manage to make any this year. 
Previously printed gelli papers, simple shapes, some pen work and Christmas tape for my words made this a fun project.
I am also thrilled to be using my new stamps on the backs
If you're in New Zealand I ordered mine online from Rubber Stamps by Montarga.
Wishing you days that are merry and bright this December ⭐ 

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, your cards are just wonderful. The gnomes bring a smile, and the ornaments have a Christmas glow. What a fun way to use gel prints! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...