Monday, February 28, 2022

February monthly journal review

Time to share my completed February monthly journal. You can see my first post about this journal practice here
I chose Red for February because of the obvious Valentines associations but also our Red light Covid settingHere's how I began. 
Each weekend I create my journal spreads for my week ahead. 
Sometimes they receive a lot more decoration, and sometimes it's really just the daily writing.
And these are how my Journal 52 responses this month were placed in this journal. 
There was room for a little extra art too. 
Tomorrow's the 1st of March and I've chosen Green for my next journal. It's the beginning of Autumn when we get to the equinox on 21st March here in New Zealand. The Omicron wave is surging. Take care everyone.
See all my posts about this project HERE

2 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job on your journal. And I see lots of fodder in it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...