Friday, January 14, 2022

More Fodder creation with Aimee Bishop

I shared my dyeing experiments inspired by Aimee Bishop in this postShe shared so many cool ideas in our December class and I've had a wonderful time playing with papers, fabrics, lace and stitch. 
Then time to use all of the above, plus my dyed materials
as well as other extra papers and fibres from my stash 
to create 3D embellishments 
A reminder about making paper beads - the tiny one is new but the rest were already in my stash so good to bring them out again
Making small layered collages is really fun. 
While I have done similar things previously and adore adding stitch to my projects, this class really got my creative juices flowing. I'm going to leave those lessons there knowing I can return to them at any time. Really want to start our January lessons with Autumn Moon. I can't say enough good things about Fodder School. Every teacher so far has been amazing and I've only watched 3 months = a quarter of the lessons so far! You can still join us.

4 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful array of fodder going here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so grateful I have the blog to keep such a record. I am loving this project.

      Delete
  2. I think this would be my favourite part of fodder school if I had joined - I'll just pinch some of the ideas and use it for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the lessons seem to suit me so far - very lucky to have had this opportunity. Glad I can inspire :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...