Sunday, December 26, 2021

December Daily-ish : Week 4

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day. It's already Boxing day evening here in New Zealand and time for my Sunday share of my current December Daily-ish project.
 I'm responding to Michelle and Tamara's #ArtJournalAdvent challenge prompts. I'm currently on holiday and it shows! Lots of prompts to share this week.
AJA 10 : Inner Strength facing  AJA 11 : Free spirited soul.
AJA 12 : Dreams that give you strength, featuring another centre tag, and AJA 13 : Priceless.
And then we turn to the other side of the accordian journal. 
AJA 14 : Hodgepodge. This prompt fell on the pages I did when I originally began this journal. It's a mix of Summer feels.
AJA 15 : Burst of courage. I also already had this tag in my journal and amazingly it fit perfectly with what I needed to express courage on the day I approached this prompt.
AJA 16 : Scent. Always lilies for me at Christmas time.
AJA 17 : To grow. Growing my art practice with the #fodderschoolproject
AJA 18 : Meaningful. Again, already had this print of my art on the page so swapped my prompts for this spread. Every step of my creative process is meaningful to me. I cannot imagine not creating art to celebrate, to unpack feelings, to de-stress, to learn new things, to experience joy.
Hope you are able to have some lovely rest and creative time this week. I'll be finishing up this journal to share by end of year I hope.

2 comments:

  1. This is coming together beautifully. I do love accordion journals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...