Thursday, December 9, 2021

Bookmarks

I work at a private school in Palmerston North, part-time librarian and part-time administration support. As part of my library role we have student librarians who help throughout the year. Since 2015 I've been making bookmarks for them all as a thank you. Every year it's VERY busy at this time, and every year I think it's important enough to create for my special helpers. I actually made these a few weeks ago. This time I was inspired by an old project on the StencilGirl blog by Suanne Summers. I played with acrylic paint and stencils for the first layer
I was going to add pen doodles, but once I cut them and curved the top corners I saw that some didn't need any such additions
Here they are with fibres added ready to gift - one batch with nothing more
The other ones with doodles added
Gifted yesterday. See my previous posts about this annual project HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...